The things that pisses me off


 
Even if I have been in high school only for two month I find so many thing annoying me. Where should I even start? Stupid kindergarten kids, wc, lessons, food, classrooms but most of all hallways. For the love of god! Im I the only one who walks like a normal human?
We are over 2000 students, our school is bigger than a Royal Palace and people have skills to block your way and simply make your man all the time.


I can't wait to get through the high school. And hopefully over those three years I will get enough points for university and if everything goes as I planed in 10years I'll be a docter and I will live anywere else besides Sweden. Please Buddha and all of your maffia members, help me to succeed with my mission. AMEN.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Wanna talk some $hi?