Tell 'em Bro

Wow.... Yesterday I went to a one, awesome concert if you can even call it that way. Many teenagers jumping around thinking that they are in some massive metal fan group bouncing their titties of. The view was just too damn epic. Yes just like a concert and not just because of the music, me and me friendo became deaf there for a minute, we could not stand the music for more than 2min. I mean I used to listen to metal/rock/emo-core but thats me as a 16 year old little kid trying to find out what I like and shi still I did pretty good just by being there. Of course what happened during the whole evening (like 2-3hours) I quitely sure that will regret my actions, and probably soon, but bitchest, for that moment I just did not care. And we were infinite. #YOLO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Wanna talk some $hi?