Qyestions and Answers about my XXX Leif



Im such an a$$. An unknown person, asked me :
''Tell us the motives, such as why have you started making blogs, and later vlogs? For which purpose?And some usual questions,such as:Which is your favourite color,number, do you have bros/siss, how old are your parents, which is your favourite class, movie, cartoon, music, when will you marry, what do you want to work when you grow up, which countries/cities you want to visit..Since you are public person, you should answer :)Best wishes to you from Asma :) ''

Not sure if she/he mean to make a video response or just to make a blog post. Well', im really sorry for not making a video, as I planned to do from the beginning, its just no easy. Dont have the time where aim alone at home, and people in my house does not care about internet life, and mean that if I want to make videos in peace and quit, I should get my own space. Id love that, but my economy wont allow it anytime soon.


Why did I start writing my blog.

-I see my blog as my life journal. I write about something I like and am interested in - RIGHT NOW. I post pictures of myself, my friends, places I've been/want to go to, in other words I mark everything beginning in my thoughts and ending in  real life. However I dont write about everything in my blog because I dont want ''bad'' people to know everything about me so that later on they can use it against me. A bit paranoid, but just look at all the Jennifer Lawrence leaked nudes. I like her. She didint deserve it. And I dont want my life or me to be judged by some doushes.


What about the vloging part

-I dont really know. I started vloging just to show my friends somthing - where I life, what I've been up to and so on. And of coure I have majer problem with talking in front of the people, so I thougnt that maybe this is what I needed. Its also fun to recieve feedback, people get to know me better and show how awesome I realy am!

My fav colour and number

-Favorite colour used to be blue but now I'd go for blood red.
My favorit number would have be 7 since its my lucky number (I believe in horoscopes)

Family

-I have 1 younger sister, no brothers C;
My parents are old enough. And I dont really like to talk about my family online.

Fav class/movies

-Favorite class - none. I dont like swedish school system. You basicly have to do everything on your own, the teacher is there just to help you out, if you don understand how to read your task.
When it comes to movies... Dont have a favorite one. Because I have many!! ;o Octane, Interview with a  vampire, Im the legend, 7pounds.

Music style/ cartoons

-Cartoon- dont have a fav.... but Family guy is ok. witty humor n.n
Music - gawd.. I like all the music gendres... from indie to opera and rock, metal, although country and jazz is nothing for meh. 

When da F will you get married

- gawd, I hate word marriage. It makes me chiver... Its a life ''bound''.. and I hate to belong to someone, so as late as possible. somewhere in my thirties, maybe?

Future dreams about work/traveling

Work . doctor. any kind of . psicholog, probably. even if I start to doubt that
countries I wanna visit - every inch of earth, but Australia is my top nr 1 (:

Thank you, Asma for your questions! You're the best!  And even if it took a while to answer them (you commented on 30 oktober 2013 16:03), it was fun!
                                     

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Wanna talk some $hi?