Promoting Equal Right

Not saying that i'm promoting vegetarianism, but I do. There are more healthier alternatives of dishes than eating once live being, now - rotting flesh. Not a vegetarian myself, but I wish I was, because everything a piece of fish or chicken is on my plate, I feel unbearable guilt, even worse, after the meal is gone.
Only if I had the strength, and someone by my side, it would be alot easier. Nothing is impossible. I have already lived as a vegetarian before for over a month or so, and that was the best time in my life! As vegetarian you rarely or - never - get sick. NO JOKING! But in order to reach the best result, exercise and physical activity is necessary.
5Days left, and I'm spending that time with my one and only.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Wanna talk some $hi?