YOU CANT WIN BECAUE I ALREDY WON IN MY HEAD like... TWICE

All we want is justice and safety. (“May the punishment fit the crime.”)

Keeping my discussion polite wasn't a good idea.

When I asked a girl if she would be ready to pay taxes to provide a murder, who killed her family (for an example), with life necessities like food, shelter and so on. They all laughed and said that it wouldn’t cost so much. I just had one question on my mind : would you bake him cupcakes too? Because I would. Shit cupcakes with piss sprinkles on top.
 



I can’t believe I lost the discussion. I mean I had all the facts in my hands, all the numbers. But thanks to people who didn’t want to collaborate... we lost.

They even brought up the bible and I was so ready for it! But I didn’t got the chance to say a thing because my ''teammates'' changed the subject. Like wtf... you don’t run away from a fight. You stand until the last sec. No retreat.

My bible coser that would've destroyed them : It is said in the Bible "He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be put to death" , "He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."


AGGGHHHH!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Wanna talk some $hi?