My Life Is Complete

My parents left me alone for a few weeks and came back with ...most (minus those I forgot to demand to be bought)... of the things I asked for!
This is one of the things I live Lithuanian shops so much - they always have items to be excited about! Never knew nor had CUCUMBER chips!!! Haha, like - is this even real?!
Huge thanks to miBoy, because of him I got addicted to these bread chips! Fried bread with garlic is one of my favorite snack, but this is a whole new level of fried crispy bread!
And this is te best part of it all! Also one of the thigs I should avoid while visiting siblings in Lithuania cuz I alway overconsume and gain lots of extra fat. Curd snacks for the WINNERS and  sure am one with a loser crown on.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Wanna talk some $hi?