New Favorite +News

 Ok. Lastly! Don't know if is too soon to announce it out loud but I believe that I found my all time favorite face care cream/s.
The smell is fruity and very sweet. Tried to focus on it but I could not take a decent picture as my finger is twitching from todays pancake making, which became ''friend fingers'' party.... Still hurts.
This new face wash makes my face look less stressful and more energetic, eye bags and dark circles disappear in a few minutes and it 's astonishing, because no other product I've tried before did that.
Besides there is a huge plus because these products are organic and ON SALE!

p.s if I'm in the mood Ill do a video where I talk about my skin routine and products for oily and troublesome skin. ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Wanna talk some $hi?