Budget but Quality Goods - Student life

todays  purchase
Living alone might be good for one thing - freedom, to do what you want, how ever you like it. But when it comes to food, I only eat vegetarian-friendly products and looking at my very loose clothes, I think my nutrition is not working or backfiring at me.
Today, I finally went to a local store, after googling the location and at the end getting lost on the way there... I did find it!
The store had greatest variety of vegetarian/vegan goods I've ever seen in any other Swedish grocery shop! Took a few pics just because I was able to do so. Although after taking a few snaps of different food sections I just ignored the rest, because I wanted to buy much more than I came for! Typical woman.
One thing I'm getting better at is trying to vary my consumption, therefore I bought this soygurt. Wonder how it taste! Never have I ever tried a SOYgurt before.
Yet, for now this melted cheese sandwich is 10/10... Mmm...
As for the pictures - I'll upload them later along with Soygurt rating!
xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Wanna talk some $hi?