Survived first WeeK!!!


What's going on?! Everyday is full of new information, new things to learn, new people to meet, and I'm like a sponge just take everything in without questioning.
Tomorrow is a very chill day,  so library and a tour around the city might be just IT. Still can't concede that I'm a university student. Everything is just so different from what I've imagined it to be. Still, there are so many unanswered questions, and such a low time limit.

If there are real readers out there who are interested in what's going on in my little complex life, - thanks for being so patient! It's just a lot harder to run a perfect blog and read a large amount of books/texts, than I had in mind before, this became my daily life.
Also, I won't write all my life details because I found out trough close people that my blog is being stalked my very insecure people who only hate on me because of no reason. Oh, so peanut butter and jealous....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Wanna talk some $hi?